1. Payment must be settled prior to vehicle’s departure.
2. The confirmation email is proof of your reservation and must be presented to the driver or Koptaco representative for both the outward and the return trip.
3. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
4. Where two or more people are included in the same booking the person making the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
5. The destination and pick up address on your reservation ticket is the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, you must do so in writing by email or fax directly with us by not later than three days prior to the date of travel. Any modification to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
6. Passengers are entitled to cancel their reservation by email or phone
7. Passengers are limited to two items of luggage, which luggage may also include a golf bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Where a passenger has excess baggage, Koptaco reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
8. Koptaco reserves the right to refuse to carry any person thought to be under the influence or alcohol or drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
9. Passengers are prohibited from taking onto our vehicles any alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks for consumption thereon.
10. Smoking is not permitted in all our vehicles.
11. Where Koptaco book for travel on services provided by other operators, we do so as agents for the operator concerned, and in those cases the conditions of carriage of the operator will apply. In all cases, our liability will be confined to that part of the travel utilizing Koptaco vehicles.
12. Koptaco will use every reasonable means to ensure that its vehicles arrive and depart on time and will endeavor to carry all its passengers with the minimum discomfort. Koptaco will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control.
13. Koptaco vehicles are insured for passenger and third party claims as required by Maltese Law. Passengers’ luggage and property is carried entirely at passengers’ own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Passengers should check their own travel insurance.
14. If Koptaco is not in a position to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Koptaco will provide alternative transportation. Any reimbursement made by Koptaco for costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to his/her destination, shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
15. Koptaco’s liability for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential loss arising directly out of breach of contract shall be limited to €1,300 per passenger.
16. TOURS – Full payment is required at the time of booking of tours. Tours may be cancelled subject to the following charges:
- More than 7 days notice – subject to a 15% cancellation charge
- Less than 7 days notice – no refund
17. These terms and conditions are governed by Maltese Law.